Transforming your ERP from a software package to a Strategic Advantage
How ERP-One’s Managed Services can help you get the most from your ERP investment.
The Role of an ERPWhen companies first implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, they hope to accomplish important goals, such as:
- Implement best practices for operational efficiencies in the delivery of key products and services, allowing for cost savings
- Gain a competitive advantage through the use of analytics to be able to update current client offerings, and provide new offerings using fast, agile and cost-effective approaches
- Focus on their clients and key customer offerings with minimal distractions from their Enterprise Operational systems and processes.
Supporting an ERPWe understand how frustrating it can be to have invested in an ERP but you're not able to use it to its full potential, or if you’ve hired a managed service vendor, they’re not addressing your actual needs. ERPs are complex systems that require in-depth expertise and intensive care and feeding, leading to these challenges for some organizations:
- It is difficult to keep up to date with the changes and new capabilities in the software packages that are available
- It is difficult to find time and develop the skillsets needed to effectively implement those new software capabilities to the needs of the organization
- It is difficult to keep up to date with the new wants and needs of clients, as well as new industry best practices, then build solutions based on those evolving client wants and needs.
Sound familiar? You're not alone. That’s why we simplified our process.
Our process for Managed Service in 4 stepsWe will customize a solution that fits your needs based on a thorough investigation of how you're currently using your ERP System and where you could be using it in the future.
Assess & Plan
- We do an assessment or Health Check of how your organization uses JD Edwards and then we work with you to create a plan to make sure you’re getting the most out of your software.
- We assign top talent consultants with unsurpassed experience to your account.
- We become a reliable extension to your JD Edwards team.
Assess, Adjust & Improve
- Regular status meetings to discuss improvements, enhancements and how to get the most from your system.
- Regular technical status meetings (typically bi-weekly)
- Management Meetings – Review contract usage and tracking, metrics, SLAs, industry updates, suggestions on how to improve your system so it enables your business
- Adjust. As your company grows and things change, we make sure everything is working smoothly and adjust accordingly.
How ERP-One’s Managed Services support model can help youAfter we develop a customized solution, we will provide a model with flexible support hours with experienced consultants. This means you can keep costs reasonable and get top talent working with you. There will be regular status and technical meetings to discuss improvements, enhancements, and how to get the most from your system.
Are you ready to get the most from your ERP?We can be a reliable extension to your ERP team so you can get the most from your ERP investment and enable your business to thrive. Request a consultationDo what you do best. We’ll keep your system running smoothly. If you’d like to learn more, sign up for our newsletter or contact us for more information. Author – David McIlmoyl, Managing Partner, ERP-One Consulting